[bookshare-discuss] Re: editing question

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:03:36 EDT

How can a below reading quality book be accepted if it has been through a
process of proofreading and editing and the  final administrative approval ??

In a message dated 6/2/2004 2:49:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkelker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello,

That's an excellent question, and I'm eagerly waiting for the answer.  In
addition, I need to know what to do if a book that has already been accepted is
quite below standard reading quality!

Diane Kelker, Actress, Coach, Former Child

The tragedy is not that things are broken.  The tragedy is that they are not
mended again. -- Alan Patton, Cry the Beloved Country, Scribner Paperback
Fiction

The most difficult part of getting to the top of the ladder is getting
through the crowd at the bottom. -- Arch Ward, Promoter and sports editor

Better twice measured than once wrong. -- Danish Proverb