[bookshare-discuss] Re: editing question

  • From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:55:25 -0400

Hi Guido, to carry the issue of headers and footers further, and sorry to
keep harping on this thing, I personally prefer to strip those bothersome
header footers when reading my own, but when validating, and headers aren't
that bad, what is the mandated action? Do we leave them or strip them or
doesn't it matter cause the automated tool at bookshare will take care of
them anyway?

I only ask cause when I'm proof-reading a book, I do a much much better job
without them headers. I can catch more errors between pages and a lot more
etcetera.