[bookshare-discuss] Re: about to scan

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:22:51 -0600

The most recent version of OpenBook is 7.02.326.

Only the first line is being scanned?  That does sound odd.  Can you
describe the problem with any more detail?  I use OpenBook, and have not
experienced that either.  But I would like to help if I could.

You can email me direct, if it is not an issue the rest on the list have.

Rik
d28rik@xxxxxxx