[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off Topic but urgent and very important

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:07:26 -0700

Ok Avast wins me over! Thanks to all who really took a moment or few
of their time, to help out by thoroughly throwing suggestions and the
reasons why and all, very much appreciate all of this, and will keep
it for future refference in case anyone else I know has a problem or
is wanting to find something like what you guys had recommended,
thanks a million, Chela