[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off Topic but urgent and very important

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:00:47 -0700

Uh, Rick Roderick, you had just mentioned nodd32 without giving a
description of what it does, if it is fully accessible and ya didn't
give the link to get it, and how much does it cost, thanks, and also,
what does any of you think about AddAware, is it both a spy and
antivirus like AVG and the other one, Avast? And yes, I've been using
AVG since 2004, and the latest version, is wanting money from me, so
not only am I vetoing AVG just for the fact I keep getting error
messages on and on which is not worth my time, and Norten Antivirus,
not accessible at all, would like more info about the other ones, like
AddAware, that nodd32 one, as well, many more thanks, Chela