[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off Topic but urgent and very important

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 21:24:11 -0400

there are a lot of programs that do this./ Avast antivirus scans for both viruses and spyware. it's a really good one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <mss_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <htrumpet@xxxxxxx>; <bebop4ever@xxxxxxx>; <nathan_dyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <turnersp@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <jeickemeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:16 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Off Topic but urgent and very important

Hello all, I'm desperate to know of any spy solutions that are similar
to or do the same thing as SpyBot Search And Destroy because somehow,
while transferring PC's I didn't think to look to see if the guy added
SpyBot to my hard drive, and it has been a while since I last checked,
and uh, I don't see it on my hard drive at all, so was just wondering
if anyone can lend me valuable info as to where to get something
similar to or like SpyBot Search And Destroy, or anything that does
what SpyBot does, that is accessible to blind users, I'll be grateful
to you for this very much. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,
just don't want any weird stuff creepin' up on my PC, like spiders
trojan horses, nasty stuff that infects PC's, I'll repay you guys
somehow, I promise, thanks for the tips and info, Chela Robles