[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off Topic but urgent and very important

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:37:12 -0500

I am very late to this thread, but I would a void AVG version 8 for now.
I spent $32 to upgrade as I already had the paid version of 7..5 and It won't work. I had tec's try it and it won't work. I submitted several requests for help to their Tec Support and I went outside and barked at the moon. The moon answered.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>