[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: John Rutter

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 06:07:44 -0500

Confessions of a prole.

Frankly, I have never heard of John Rudder (did he sing "I'm walking the floor over you?").

Seriously, now when the chance comes I will listen to his music with a little more knowledge than I had before thanks to my booksharian friends.

Bob (tasteless when it comes to music)
But, thankful when it comes to my friends.
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>