[bookshare-discuss] Re: My little Popeye died

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 01:04:06 -0400

Oh, Lissi, I'm so sorry! I don't know what else to say, but your message
made me want to cry, too. These little creatures become such a part of our
family, and losing them is truly like losing a loved one. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx