[bookshare-discuss] Re: My little Popeye died

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Well, the bookshare list is for general discussion, as
opposed to the bksvol list; but maybe it would be
helpful of those of you who have recently lost your
pets if you set up a new list, like Allison is doing
for Tolkien lovers, so you could talk to each other
about your pets and recall the good times  and what
made them special, and the cute and lovable things
they did. I am not a psychologist and know little
about mourning, so I don't know if such a thing would
be helpful or hurtful. sigh

Cindy