[bookshare-discuss] Re: My little Popeye died

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <golden.quella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:03:01 -0400

Hello Lissi. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your dog. There are no words to say, at a time like this. I know how a sudden loss like that can really hurt. I will keep you in my prayers. Susan
Bill and Susan in loving memory of Quella who departed this life May 8, 2006. A true lady of The Seeing Eye!