[bookshare-discuss] Re: Lists by Category

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:47:05 -0400

I wish Bookshare would do a daily dump to a file of all the books in their
library.  They could either do it alphabetically by title, author, or by
category.  If it included all the title page info, i.e. title, author,
copyright, etc., as well as the synopsis, then users who wanted could
download the whole list in 1 shot, and search till their hearts content at
their own pace.  We're talking a very simple process here, and I would
certainly appreciate such a list.
I also mentioned a long, long, time ago a monthly mailing list for all the
new books accepted into the library for that month, but it doesn't seem to
have gone anywhere.

Dave