[bookshare-discuss] Lists by Category

  • From: "Susan Mangis" <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:05:54 -0700

Is there a rhyme or reason as to how books appear on the lists by category?
The other day I saw a book on the new books page, but when I went to the
category for disabilities, it was not near the top.  In the past the books
also appeared in their order on a particular list.  I have noticed this
change in the last two months or so.  Books I saw much earlier now appear at
the top of the list.  Just wondering so I can find books in the category
sections easily without having to go through all the books. Thanks.

Sue Mangis