[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ipod Shuffle and I-Tunes software

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:50:52 -0600

Hi,

The Ipod isn't accessable because of the menus, etc., but the Ipod
shuffle doesn't have menus or a visual display at all. So the player
itself would be great, but I wouldn't want to have to rely on anyone
to access the software. The price sure is right, but I might just end
up saving up for a bookport eventually.

Pam