[bookshare-discuss] Re: Article: Apple's new iPod MP3 player user-friendly, even for the visually impaired.

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:54:43 -0800

Another thing I read about in a newsletter just recently was that, when you
do send the Ipod back, even if just for a battery, you never get the same
one back, so you need to make sure you back up all your files on the unit or
they're gone. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis