[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ipod Shuffle and I-Tunes software

  • From: "Rui" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:52:19 -0500

Hello:

as i may have mentioned before, i use my shuffle for music but my fiancee is
using hers for a book.

Personally i find it to be more efficient for music.  As to your question of
whether it will restart in the same spot, the answer is yes.

I would recommend downloading the iTunes software from apple (it is 20.8 MB)
so i hope you have a broadband connection.
This way you can test it with jaws and win eyes before buying the product.

Anyone who wants to discuss this further, my msn screen name is:
slicrui@xxxxxxxxxxx

-- Rui