[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ipod Shuffle and I-Tunes software

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:01:15 -0700

I love having my braille note to read with, however, for novels or
lighter stuff, I often let it read aloud to me or use K1000 and let the
computer do the reading.  It is faster, however, for mor technical stuff
I want it under my fingers, and when I am on the road reading in braille
is still preferred to speech.  I also enjoy books on tape and CD, but I
generally speed them up if possible.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx