[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ipod Shuffle and I-Tunes software

  • From: "Yolanda" <image2image@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:05:31 -0600

Pam,
      I may not be the appropriate source to correctly answer your question
about the ITunes being accessible; however, I have been told that it is not
accessible by other friends. Like I said, I have not tried this out for
myself yet because I do not have and IPOD. So please take this with a grain
of salt. When I researched into purchasing an IPOD it did not seem to be
very accessible due to the limited buttons and visual menu options. I have
not seen an IPOD shuffle yet, and was wondering if they looked exactly like
the standard 20 and 40g IPOD? And even if they are accessible do you think
it would be worth it without ITunes being accessible? Of course one can
always use a reader or sighted family member or friend to access ITunes, but
it just seem as though the money would not be well spent due to the fact
that you would have to always rely on someone to change the songs that you
would want stored in your IPOD or IPOD shuffle. I admit that I need to do
further research on the IPOD shuffle to confirm what I have heard so anyone
is free to correct any misinformation that I have posted.
Best Regards,
Yolanda Garcia