[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:28:59 -0700

I think, in my particular case retirement would be good for about three
months, then I'd be wanting to do something and get paid for it.  I base
this on a couple of times when I have had to take six weeks off work for
medical problems each time I start to feel better and then I get really
bored staying at home.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx