[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 05:58:43 -1000

Er, if I could add my two cents here? Could it possibly be because some of us aren't that proficient in braille? Speaking for myself, I never use the BRF version because my braille skills are horrible.

Different choices for different people. Same reason why we have chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream. Lol.

Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>