[bookshare-discuss] Re: BRF Problems

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:20:32 -0600

Mayrie, I didn't even know that could be set in the "my account" settings - thanks for the information! smile. I'm going to experiment with it and see what happens, as I have a book where this is definitely happening.

Judy

Mayrie ReNae wrote:
HI Kelby,

        Have you tried specifying the line-length in your braille
preferences?  That might help.  Don't know for sure, but perhaps?  I think
you can change this setting on your "my account" page.

Mayrie