[bookshare-discuss] Re: BRF Problems

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:31:05 -0500

I don't remember where this feature is located, but with the new site you are supposed to be able to set the length of the lines of your brf files to conform to those on the braille display you are using. Perhaps the problem is that your lines are too long.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>