[bookshare-discuss] Re: BRF Problems

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:16:15 -0600

I thought it was just me!  I'm having the same problem!!

Has anyone looked at the DAISY version of the same book to see if the problem is there, too? I forgot to try that.

Judy s.

siss52 wrote:
Hi Mayrie,
That won't help. The plain fact is that some of the brf files are cut off!! It is a characteristic/problem on the new site and they are not fixing it.

Sue S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>