[booksandbeyond] tonight's Books And Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:13:56 -0500

Do you sometimes shake your head and find yourself  asking,   "How can I
live a happier or more productive life?" We all do, and if that is a
quandary
with which   you  find yourself struggling, Louise Lewis may have some
answers for you. To find out, please join us tonight to hear about her life
and
her book, No Experts Needed. She spent 4 years interviewing people all over
the country to find some answers to how people live life effectively and
productively. Her web site is www.noexpertsneeded.com. This book is the long
awaited result. Join us tonight at 7 pm, that's  11 UTC for what I know will
be a stimulating and fun filled
hour for us all. All you need is a microphone and an hour free for all of
the above. Now look below for how and where to participate.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org