[booksandbeyond] tonight's Books And Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:11:27 -0500

On tonight's show, we'll have Marius Swart, a Braille proofreader who works
and lives about an hour from Capetown, South Africa. We'll discuss his work,
services to the South African blind,and many other things. Bring your
best-sounding microphone and some good questions to the politics room for
this interesting guest. Look below for the links.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx