[bookport] Re: text files jumping back

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:22:01 -0500

It is normal for the device to start over at the sentence or line.  I
think this is a firmware issue though, so there should be no need to
send it back.

>>> WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:11:22 AM

I've had a problem with text skipping backward following almost all
button presses ever since I got my BP and I've just considered it as a
nuisance, but more or less normal. I figured that doing things like
reading the time or altering the rate interrupt speech and that the
device has to go back to some beginning point; that is, that it isn't
able to resume precisely at the point where it was interrupted. If
this
is incorrect, can someone at APH advise me so I can return the device
for a checkup?=20