[bookport] Re: text files jumping back

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:09:38 -0600

It's not that serious.  There is probably a tiny bug in the firmware.  That
can be fixed in a new firmware release.At 03:32 PM 2/20/2005, you wrote:
>I don't have any problem with that jumping then stopping when reading.  If
>it keeps acting up let Aph know about it.  Maybe the AmericanPrinting House
>For the Blind will send you a new one if the problem persists.
>

>Pam

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...