[bookport] Re: text files jumping back

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:11:13 -0600

It may have to do with how full the memory card is.  As I have mentioned, I
have a full memory card that is sluggish.

At 06:19 PM 2/20/2005, you wrote:
>I've had my unit stop on ocation and just sit and I've had to remove the
>batteries to get it going again. Now this is with or without rechargable
>batteries and static electricity doesn't appear to be the issue. Matter
>of fact I haven't had any problems with that this winter. I wonder if it
>could be related to some overflow condition in the synth perhaps. Just a
>wild shot at the problem, but never had this happen with mp3 files. The
>times its happen are so few I generally forget about it between times it
>does occur.
>
>Scott

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...