[bookport] text files jumping back

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:40:20 -0800

What determines how far the bookport will jump back when you hit a key of
any kind.  It seems as if sometimes it jumps quite a ways back and you
really have to listen for a while to get back to where you were.  This
seems to be a little bit worse with the newest beta. Also The times when
the bookport is all of a sudden dead when I have just turned it off and
turned it back on seem to be a little worse too.  In best case scenario I
just hit reset, otherwise I have to take out a battery for a second.
This is not a big thing, just an inconvenience, and I doubt it is
something you can replicate, but I have noticed it.  Kurt.