[bookport] Re: rechargeable batteries for the BP

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:04:16 -0600

As was suggested, keep the sleep timer set to 30 minutes... or I guess if
you want to set it for a little longer... of course, you can.  I am
enjoying my Lithium batteries.  I think they are worth the higher price.

At 04:00 PM 2/20/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Melissa,
>
>In my opinion, you are better off just sticking with regular
>nonrechargeable batteries. The Book Port gets such great battery life that
>you will not use very many sets even if it takes you a couple of weeks to
>recover. For a great deal on batteries, go to www.batterymart.com
>
>Robert Carter
>
>At 02:26 PM 2/20/2005, you wrote:
>
> >Ok, I know this has been touched on in another list, but was not able to
> >gather enough information to help me with a decision.  As I said before,
> >in a few weeks, I will be recuperating from surgery at my home.  Is there
> >either an ac adapter available for the bp, or a very good charger and
> >batteries that would work with it?  I want to try to find some good
> >batteries because I have this bad habit of going to sleep while listening
> >to something, and I don't want to waist regular battery
> >power.  Rechargeable ones might help, so any suggestions are
> >appreciated.  I apologize if this topic has been in the list already, but
> >just joined this list this week.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...