[bookport] Re: digital voice recorders V. the Book Port?

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:31:29 -0600

I bought my wife such a recorder for school although she is the
one in our family with a BookPort. The recorder you have can
record good quality lectures and has several hours of recording
time. The software transfer is also good and the unit is truly
pocket size. Having a speaker means it is also good if you want
to record something on the fly and then listen to verify you have
it - I record my checks with one of these things and the BP,
given it requires headphones, just wouldn't do the trick.

Gary