[bookport] Re: questins about the book port

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:39:40 -0700

Mohit,
I believe the BookPort uses USB 1.1 so transfers are slow but I usually just walk away and do other things. I have not bothered to see how long a transfer really takes.

Depending on the type of file being played, you could see about 60 hours from a good pair of bateries.

Support for the current BP will continue as long as there are parts available. I just got my BP so I dont expect any trouble with it for a long time.

   Hope that helps.

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx