[bookport] Re: problem with new beta

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:16:52 -0400

Sorry, I was wrong: I missed the fact that your unit was not speaking at
all.  As bad as it is, it looks like you will need to return the unit.

>>> robert.fenton@xxxxxxx Friday, July 01, 2005 12:10:39 PM >>>

Dear Rob/Larry:

I appear to be receiving inconsistent problems from the two of you.
Rob
says to return the unit whereas Larry suggests the problem may be
fixable if
I have a card reader.  What should I do?  Thank you.