[bookport] Re: off topic Re: o.t. cell phones

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 04:20:04 -0500

When somebody precedes their subject with "ot," that means they know that
what they're sending is not really pertinent for the list to which they're
posting, but they go ahead and post, anyway. I'm seeing more and more
messages here about cell phones, Zune, and other totally off-topic (for this
list) subjects and I really wish that we could keep the list on point. We
have plenty of legitimate Book Port-related traffic and we don't need
clutter.