[bookport] Re: off topic Re: o.t. cell phones

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:36:33 -0600

Audible isn't off topic.  Zune probably is.

At 06:33 AM 12/8/2006, Hope Hein wrote:
I did not think that the Zune topic was off topic as it is a similar piece of equipment and has potential. I also did not think peoples questions about audible were off topic as they relate to the Bookport.

I apologize. I did not mean to be off topic.
Hope