[bookport] off topic Re: o.t. cell phones

  • From: Franklin Johnson <franklin1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:16:12 -0600

If one realizes that a subject is off topic I would appreciate not having to read it. Most of us belong to a number of lists and having to go through a number of messages not relevant to the list is rather frustrating.

At 08:22 AM 12/3/2006, you wrote:
I realize the subject of cell phones is off topic. Since another lister responded promoting the code factory products, I will mention Capital Accessibility's talking screenless phone designed entirely for blind people; www.screenlessphone.com;202 595-7777. My husband and his partner distribute this phone in the US and Canada: GSM phone works on Cingular and T-mobile. Please do not pursue this subject with me on the list. Feel free to write me off list:
jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx
Again I apologize for this off-subject post.