[bookport] Re: Zune

  • From: "Jeff - The Ultra Guy" <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:40:01 -0800

Interesting that this topic would come up now, since I was going to
ask about the Zune myself.  Maybe Hope can answer this for me.

I realize that most functions on the Zune are probably not accessible,
although it's good to know that playing music is possible for a blind
person.  But what I want to know about is the Zune software installed
on the computer.  This software is used to transfer music to the Zune.

Is this software usable with JAWS?

Does it "take over" your music on your PC making it difficult or
impossible to listen to it using normal players such as winamp?

Any information you can share about both the device and its associated
software would be most gratefully appreciated.

Jeff
Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx