[bookport] Re: o.t. cell phones

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:22:43 -0500

I realize the subject of cell phones is off topic. Since another lister responded promoting the code factory products, I will mention Capital Accessibility's talking screenless phone designed entirely for blind people; www.screenlessphone.com;202 595-7777. My husband and his partner distribute this phone in the US and Canada: GSM phone works on Cingular and T-mobile. Please do not pursue this subject with me on the list. Feel free to write me off list:

jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx
Again I apologize for this off-subject post.