[bookport] help!Re: Re: text file to audio

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:45:03 -0500

John:

If you're stuck in the Memoes folder, press the 0 and * keys at the
same time, followed by the # or * keys separately to move through the
files in the directory.  As for the DIO errors, if it's a memo that is
generating that error, you'll have to delete it and re-record the
message.  If it's another file, you'll have to delete it and retransfer
the file.  DIO means that you have an empty file with no data in it to
be played.

If all else fails, then you'll need to reformat the compact flash card
with the 4 corner keys.  This will erase any files you have on there,
but since you can't play them, it won't matter anyway.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> capiscum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/06/06 07:20PM >>>

Help!

I just received my new BOOK PORT and I am having trouble.

I seem to be stuck in the "memo folder" and I cannot seem to get to the

other files (3) on the book port.

I am getting a message,"data file I/O error."

any ideas?

Thanks, John