[bookport] Re: help!Re: Re: text file to audio

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:41:48 -0600

Did you format your memory card? To do this, you press the keys at the four corners-- the 1, 3, D and F keys. To get out of a folder, press the Star and 0 keys. To move within a folder, press the pound and 0 keys.

At 06:20 PM 12/6/2006, Jon Hodgin wrote:

Help!

I just received my new BOOK PORT and I am having trouble.

I seem to be stuck in the "memo folder" and I cannot seem to get to the other files (3) on the book port.

I am getting a message,"data file I/O error."

any ideas?

Thanks, John

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.