[bookport] Re: new transfer beta weird problem

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:07:33 -0400

Hi:

You can only copy unprotected audio files to the card directly, bypassing the
transfer tool.  Any protected content, such as Audible.com would have to be
copied through the Transfer utility.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/21/07 05:02AM >>>
Will bp recognize an audio file transfered directly to a card?  Don't you need
to go through the transfer software to make it compatible? Will that work with
audible.com?  Could it work with that bothersome overdrive? Load the book on to
one of the devices it recognizes, like the ds50; Transfer it directly to a card
using a USB hub and put the card in the bp?
Sounds too easy.