[bookport] Re: new transfer beta weird problem

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 00:27:35 -0500

What sort of book are you trying to transfer.? If you have the book in a separate folder, you could send that folder directly to the Bookport. Open Windows Explorer. Go to the folder you wish to send. Press the applications key. Then press the letter N for "Send to." Choose Bookport, and you will be good to go. If it is an audio book, remember it will take a long time to transfer. The quickest way is to bypass BP Transfer altogether, and copy using a card reader with your PC.

At 09:18 PM 4/29/2008 -0700, you wrote:
All of a sudden I can't pick a book, go into the folder, hit control a
and download the whole thing.  It just disappears when I hit enter like I
hadn't done anything at all.  This is the new transfer program but it
will not let me transfer except one file at a time.  chapter at Kurt

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.