[bookport] Re: new transfer beta weird problem

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:39:45 -0700

UH I'M SURE IT WAS, BUT I DO HOPE THE KINKS GET FIXED, BECAUSE MY BP
IS LOCKIN' UP FOR SOME REASON, THAT NOW I HAVE TO UH, WELL, GO TO
OTHER SOURCES OF INFORMATION IN UH READING THE BOOKSHARE COPY OF The
Omnivore's Dilemma, by Michael Pollan, so I've got a temporary reader
for that named Paul, for my English course, textbook, in the meantime,
thanks, and good luck with ironing out all or at least most of the
kinks.