[bookport] Re: new to the list

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:43:39 -0400

I am a relatively new BPer, and my first cf purchase was a 2Gb card. It takes on a lot of content, but as my primary use is audible books, and I travel for anywhere between one week to a month or more, I like having it all with me.

In the next month or so, I'll be picking up a 4GB card.

My content doesn't move onto the card, it's copied. Only setback is the time and battery needed to reload.

Cheers!

     - russ.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>