[bookport] Re: new to the list

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:44:15 -0500

Try
www.dealram.com
This site will help you find the cheapest price for CF cards. I would advise you to go with name brands such as Sandisk or Kingston. These cards have life-time warrantees. I have bought from
www.zipzoomfly.com
and
www.buy.com

At 01:20 PM 4/8/2006, you wrote:

Hello, all. My name is Missy, and I just bought a book port a couple of
days ago. I absolutely love the book port, and think it's the best purchase
I've made in quite some time.
I do have a couple of questions for the list.
1: Is there a way to specify the order of files in the bookport? What I
mean is that the files seem to be in a really random order, and I was
wondering if there's a way to have them listed alphabeticly or something.
My other question is regarding the compact flashj card. I'd really love to
get a 4 GB card to put in the bookport because I could just load it up with
some audible books and some music and have nearly endless material to
occupy my time at work. The problem is that I'm not sure where to find the
type I cards that the bookport accepts. Is there a specific online store
that anyone could recommend for purchasing compact flash cards?
Thank you very much, and I hope that everyone is having a really great day.
Missy

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A