[bookport] Re: new to the list

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:10:38 -0500

One down side to that is: if your card goes bad, you will lose all those files. I buy 1gig cards for that very reason.

At 02:47 PM 4/8/2006, you wrote:
Thank you very much! I'll definitely be buying the flash card with the
spare money from my next pay check. The card that comes with book port is
adequate for the moment, but I'm thinking that if I go ahead and get the
biggest card possible, II won't have to send files to the book port nearly
as often.
Missy

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218