[bookport] Re: feature idea

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:22:12 -0400

Okay, I have no particular problem with a backup option of some sort in the
_transfer software_, but would not support its being a Book Port device
function. It would still be slower and harder on batteries than using a card
reader and copying directly from the card reader to the computer, but I can
see some usefulness in its being incorporated into the transfer software if
people are willing to accept those limitations.