[bookport] Re: feature idea

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:25:51 -0500

Walt, I completely understand where you are coming from.  However, there is one
word that is missing, and that is "automatic."  If BP transfer had prompted me
to back up, I might have actually done it.   *Smile*  As I stated, I certainly
wish I had!
Yes, this feature would cater to the lazy, and I probably would still use
windows explorer and a card reader instead of putting the burden of copying the
card on the BookPort, but I can see why the automatic backup feature would be
helpful to some.