[bookport] Re: feature idea

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:16:58 -0700

Greetings.

In all honesty, as a not-all-that-proficient computer user, I had not considered the speed (or lack thereof) and its impact on battery time when agreeing with the suggestion

. Would you put the blank card in the reader to which the BP stuff can then be downloaded or am I completely misunderstanding the idea? If this is correct, it would be even better than copying it onto a device such as a non-portable computer so long as one does not lose the back-up card(s).

Michael Bowman-Jones

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>