[bookport] Re: feature idea

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:35:48 +0100

Hi folks,

I myself use your strategy with a flash card reader now and again, note
that, now, and, again lol. I only use a 512 meg card for texts entirely so I
carry around lots of books, articles, technical manuals etc on my machine.
Don's backup idea sounds great. The other problem I had when going through
windows explorer was that the sorting order was all wrong when I transfered
it back to the book port card from the PC. It was reversed. Anyone know why?

Best

-James-